- Well-known hospitality & residential design name
- Mid-level role with huge growth potential
- Create award winning environments
Working with the best in the business, this role offers all-round involvement and strong career growth opportunities.
Located in the thick of Flinders Lane, close to Melbourne's best bars and restaurants, this firm has long been known as an institute of high-end design. Their reputation for curated, and detail driven environments has ensured a busy next 12 months for this studio.
With a number of hotels, hospitality venues, and boutique multi-residential projects underway, they are keen to appoint a mid-level Interior Designer to work in an all-round capacity. Joining the team, you will collaborate on a number of high-end environments from early design stages through to completion.
- Collaborate within the team on Concept and Design Development
- Selection of colours, finishes, fittings and furniture
- Creation of Client presentations and marketing collateral
- Production of documentation including plans, elevations, and schedules
- Liaison with Clients, Contractors, Suppliers and Consultants
Joining in an all-round capacity you will have an already established background, having worked on a number of high-quality projects.
- Portfolio consisting of high-end hospitality & residential projects
- Strong Revit experience
- Proven Client fronting abilities
- Team focused work ethic and communication skills
Elevate your career and work on award winning designs alongside one of the top names in Melbourne.
Reference number: M17877Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.