Other Jobs You Might Like
* Part/Time Flexible role
* High-end Residential
Looking for an Interior Designer with a min of 4 years exp..
* Permanent Role
* Residential & Hospitality Projects
* Potts Point
Mid-Level Interior Designer with good design skills needed for great new role.
* Award winning projects
* Permanent role
* All rounder Interior Designer
Seeking a switched on Interior Designer with strong Revit skills
$88,000 - $108,000 / M18082
* Retail & Hospitality
* Creative & Fun Environment
* Client Facing Role
Join this studio in the pursuit of making every environment a fun one!
This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
- Commercial, Health & Community Projects
- 1-5 years Experience Preferred
- Design All-rounder with Revit Skills
Stick your teeth into some exciting projects, broaden your horizons and work outside of residential/hospitality.
This busy studio is entering a new era in their long-running history. As part of their business strategy, they are strengthening their Interiors Team.
Joining the Interiors Team, you will be an all-rounder with a natural inclination toward projects that benefit the wider community.
- Develop interiors concepts and space planning
- Selection and scheduling of FF&E
- Liaison with Stakeholders, Consultants, and Suppliers
- Documentation and joinery detailing
Joining at an exciting time for this studio, you will grow your career alongside. The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- min. 12 months post-grad experience
- Sound Revit abilities
- A Desire to work on community focused projects
Work toward your career goals, and join an office with a fantastic culture.
Reference number: M17886Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.