This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
- Flexible working arrangements
- One-of-a-kind Opportunity
- High-end owner occupied projects
Work on projects that are bound to win awards.
An iconic design leader in the indsutry, our Client has recently branched out to develop their own Studio. With a number of high-quality projects already on-board and ready to go, this studio is seeking to expand the team.
With a luxury hotel project about to kick off, they are looking to strengthen their team with a Mid-Senior Interior Designer to deliver the project from design development onward.
The ideal Interior Designer will hold:
- 6+ Year all-round experience
- Portfolio demonstrating resolved luxury environments (hospitality and residential preferred)
- Proven Client fronting abilities
- Revit proficiency a must
Joining in the early stages of this emerging studio offers some unique perks as well. You will be offered the chance to manage your own day, working remotely 1-on-1 with the Director, you will be given the autonomy and flexibility you crave.
- WFH opportunity with occasional office attendance
- Flexible workload in collaboration with the Director
- The chance to grow your career at early stages of a studio
With the backing of a long career and loyal Clients, this studio is bound to be strong competition in the Melbourne market. Jump on board now to grow along with this design name.
Reference number: M17945Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.