This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
- Vibrant family-oriented studio in an inner-city location
- WFH with competitive salary and bonuses
- Passionate directors who put employees first
Are you a dreamer? Do you love the journey more than the destination?
Our client is one in a million, a humble vibrant studio that truly is at the forefront of some of Australia's best projects. Based in the creative capital of Australia, their talent knows no bounds; their work speaks for itself.
This close-knit team is highly renowned for its workplace, commercial, and residential projects. Having recently secured a large pipeline of work going into 2022 and 2023, they are looking to bring on board a new designer. Someone wanting to join the ride as they reach new heights.
This is the ideal role for some wanting to spread their wings and soar; they are open to either an Architect or an Interior designer to lead projects from start to finish, manage clients, win projects, have fun and be a part of the team.
To be successful in this role, you must have the following:
- Minimum 4 years experience as an Architect or Interior designer
- Be a team player
- Have strong client management experience
- An interest in Business and Business development
- Have had experience designing either Workplaces, Commerical, Luxury residential or Hospitality projects
- Be wanting more than the status-quo.
In return, this studio will offer you a one-way ticket to fulfilment and excitement. This studio is home to some of Australia's most passionate and talented Directors who see their staff as an investment and ultimately family. With a relaxed work environment, an office full of laughs and endless entertainment, the only thing that's missing is you.
If you want to work in an environment built to let you grow and reach your full potential, don't put yourself in a position you will regret. Apply now. It's worth the conversation, and it's worth the dream.?
Reference number: M17963Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.