- Bold yet Sophisticated Design Studio
- Get involved from initiation alongside this Iconic Director
- Live the 'Designer Lifesyle'
Tying together influences from European architecture, luxury fashion houses, and modern design principles - their work is a frequent fixture across the leading publications and the awards scene.
Throughout the past year, this studio has maintained momentum throughout the luxury residential scene. With their studio further expanding into high-end boutique hotels, quality owner occupied apartments, and luxury commercial, their growing team is in need of a talented design eye to work with the Director in overseeing projects from the perspective of intelligent and thoughtful outcomes.
Collaborating with high-profile Clientele to tailor home environments to meet expectations and requirements, you will be involved in:
- Client briefing and proposing initial designs alongside Directors
- Collaboration with wider in-house design team to formulate concepts and develop design
- Sourcing high-quality furnishing and finishes (including attendance at all the fun supplier events)
- Following projects through documentation and construction to ensure design intent is maintained
They are wanting a true design talent, someone who not only can do the job, but also lives the designer life. Attending design events, a finger on the pulse of upcoming trends, and a subscriber to design publications, you will live and breathe high-end design.
The ideal applicant will hold:
- 5+ years' experience with a quality design pedigree
- Formal qualifications in Interior Design or Architecture (with an interiors focus)
- Established relationships with local and international suppliers
- Technical knowledge to ensure intent is maintained throughout
Embracing luxury design, this studio has long been considered the top-tier of Interiors in Melbourne. Joining this studio will sure up your career within the luxury market, offering exposure to the best projects currently around.
If you're the type of person to take inspiration from everything around you, we want to hear from you!
Reference number: M17979Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.