Other Jobs You Might Like
* Senior Designer
* High Restaurant/ Bar Projects
* Flexible working conditions
An experienced Interior Designer with previous Hospitality exp..
* Contract Role
A Mid to Senior level Interior Designer with a min of 4-5 years' local exp
* Junior Designer
* Mid Level Designer
* Senior Designer
Have a look at some of the latest offerings!!
* Innovative and unique
* Gain experience
* This role is open to anyone
Would you like to turn a room from ordinary into extraordinary?
- Retail & Hospitality Projects
- Creative & Fun Environment
- Client Facing Role
Join this studio in the pursuit of making every environment a fun one!
With their Client-base kicking off in a big way after Covid, this creative Studio is setting up for success this year. Their fresh and exciting take on the retail and hospitality market offers endless creativity for an Interior Designer who is ready to join their team.
Leading projects in the front-end, you will get involved from initial project brief through to hand-over.
- Liaison with Clients and Stakeholders
- Developing briefs and formulating creative design response
- Engaging and coordinating with Consultants and Suppliers
- Presenting and workshopping design with the Client and internal teams
- Selection of FF&E, materials, and colours
- Coordination of documentation process
- Overseeing install and construction on site
This front-end focused role requires a strong design eye teamed with exceptional interpersonal skills. The ideal applicant will have:
- 5+ years' experience
- Strong Client and Consultant liaison skills
- Portfolio consisting of Retail & Hospitality projects
- Revit preferred but not necessary
This role will give you the freedom to express your own design personality within a supportive and fun environment.
Reference number: M18082Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.