- Transition onto Revit from ArchiCAD or AutoCAD
- Work in a national collaborative studio with WFH
- Weekly team lunches, brand new office plus lots of learning and development
Our client is a national studio with a strong focus on workplace design. With a humble team of 15 in melbourne, this CBD based studio is making waves in the workplace sector and is looking to expand is melbourne operations.
As a strong believer in people over software, our client is happy to train and transition future employees onto Revit from AutoCAD and ArchiCAD. This means if you have an interest in workplace or commerical projects but have been wanting to get onto Revit you will have an excelent oppotunity to jump onto what is now virtually an indursty standard.
In your day to day you will:
- Work closely with your team in the design and the development of projects from concept to completion
- Develop conceptual sketches of floor plan layouts
- Produce a high level of documentation including fully detailed design drawings, concept boards, selections documents, etc.
- Select and document furnishings, fixtures and equipment
- Manage delivery of client projects through to completion
- Liaise regularly with clients
- Coordinate with other professionals, such as contractors, architects, engineers and trades
To be considered for this role ideally you will have the following:
- Proficiency in ArchiCAD or AutoCad is essential, with atleast 2 years local post graduate experience
- Experience and knowledge of Joinery Design will be highly regarded
- Proficiency in Adobe software including Photoshop, InDesign or similar
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects and clients simultaneously
- Feel comfortable meeting clients and attending site visits
With flexible hours and an open pantry, this office has everything you need to be productive. They offer Wednesday team lunchtime buffets with great food that's also healthy for your wallet! And when you get a bit tired, head over into their brand new kitchen with all sorts of fun things including a state fo the art coffee machine. Plus with a strong focus on learning & development you will never feel as though your career is going stagnant
Reference number: M18202Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.