INTERIOR DESIGNER - FF&E
- Trendy Collingwood Studio with a Unique Approach
- On-point Commercial and Residential Projects
- Show your Eye for Current Trends and Timeless Finishes
Join this emerging design name and you'll be given free-reign over specifications and look and feel.
Having just entered their 5th year, this young, emerging studio has fast made a name for themselves in the commercial sector. Their ever-growing Client base incorporates some seriously big names, and with offices FINALLY heading back into the city, they have seen a massive increase in the demand for their highly curated, on trend work.
Based on their organic growth as an up and coming Studio, they are seeking to appoint a talented Interior Designer who's entire life revolves around current trends, quality finishes, and evolving look and feel. Seen as the go-to for FF&E, this role will play a huge part in Supplier and sample library management, ensuring the wider team always has access to the latest and greatest when specifying products.
We are looking for a talented Interior Designer with:
- 1-2 years post-grad experience (Diploma or Bachelor)
- Interest and knowledge in furnishing trends
- Strong Supplier networking and liaison abilities
- An eye for texture, colour, and finishes
- A strong portfolio showcasing your design flare
This seriously unique role will suit someone who is constantly lurking Architectural Digest, The Design Files, Yellowtrace, etc.
Don't miss the chance to join this emerging studio that is bound to make waves in coming years.
Reference number: M17756Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.