INTERIOR DESIGNER - RETAIL DESIGN
Other Jobs You Might Like
Sydney / $80k - $90k + Super / S36286
* Amazing Retail Projects
* Permanent Role
* Creative Studio
Interior Designer needed for an amazing opportunity to work on high end Retail projects.
Sydney / S36311
* Surry Hills Location
* High Restaurant/ Bar Projects
* Vectorworks environment
A great new role for a Mid-Level Designer with a small design studio
Melbourne / $75,000 - $100,000 plus Superannuation (dependent on experience) / M18659
* Stunning Creative Workspace
* Creative All-Rounder
* Large, Nationally Based Commercial Fitouts
Stellar opportunity for mid to senior Designer!
Melbourne / $70,000 - $85,000 plus Superannuation (depending on experience) / M18657
* Prestigious Studio
* Impeccable Reputation, Residential Design
* Career Defining Role
Experience on top-tier design driven projects essential!
This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
- High-profile Tier 1 International Clients
- Run once-off Retail, High-profile Flagship Locations
- Mentorship by Globally Recognized Design Director
A-grade sites in Madison Avenue, Champs-Elysees, Calle de Serrano, Mayfair... this is just the start.
This vacancy is a unique opportunity for an experienced Interior Designer to work with an emerging name that's rapidly gaining market share in the contemporary corporate retail and residential design sector. They have a striking contemporary style, reflecting the uniqueness of the site's history, their progressive clients, and collaborations with local artisans.
Our client prides themselves on uncompromising attention to detail. This is an attribute that has sustained its reputation in the industry for many years. Their work is bright and contemporary, and the office vibe is friendly, relaxed, and reflects a creative studio.
Based near South Yarra station, they seek a skilled Interior Designer with the following experience:
- Upward of 5 years of experience
- A background in highly customised projects
- Interest and ability to produce joinery detailing and documentation that reflects highly customized spaces
This role will suit somebody who enjoys working from inception through to completion, but has joinery detailing and project management expertise.
This will be a varied role and offers true responsibility and scope. As this is a friendly studio of 30 employees across architecture and interiors spread across two states, you will be leading projects while being a key client contact for some exciting projects.
Your responsibilities will start with a collaboration with the design director. You will develop a brief and follow the project to near completion. As many projects are based overseas, you will collaborate with the local designers who will adapt the building permit to local codes and regulations. This position will let your strong communication skills shine as you will be the key client contact for these high-end retail projects that push boundaries in the contemporary luxury realm.
In return, this studio offers:
- WFH flexibility after a 6-month probation period
- Mentoring from an internationally respected Design Director
- Frequent team lunches and social initiatives
- A supportive, creative environment that respects work-life balance
- Open-mindedness to upskill preferred candidate to Vectorworks
With the potential for further growth in a top boutique firm, this position will see you working on various quality design projects!
Reference number: M18642Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.