INTERIOR DESIGNER - WORK FROM HOME
Other Jobs You Might Like
Sydney / $80k - $90k + Super / S36286
* Amazing Retail Projects
* Permanent Role
* Creative Studio
Interior Designer needed for an amazing opportunity to work on high end Retail projects.
Sydney / S36311
* Surry Hills Location
* High Restaurant/ Bar Projects
* Vectorworks environment
A great new role for a Mid-Level Designer with a small design studio
Melbourne / $75,000 - $100,000 plus Superannuation (dependent on experience) / M18659
* Stunning Creative Workspace
* Creative All-Rounder
* Large, Nationally Based Commercial Fitouts
Stellar opportunity for mid to senior Designer!
Melbourne / $70,000 - $85,000 plus Superannuation (depending on experience) / M18657
* Prestigious Studio
* Impeccable Reputation, Residential Design
* Career Defining Role
Experience on top-tier design driven projects essential!
This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
- Strong Revit & Enscape Abilities a MUST
- Hospitality & Luxury Residential Projects
- Immediate Start Contract Position
Leading the way in interior design, this iconic design studio has a strong project pipeline across luxury residential, hospitality & wellness projects.
This small studio stands apart from the crowd with their commitment to remote working. A fully virtual position (though, with the occasional face-to-face with the Director and Clients), this position will offer complete flexibility to the right candidate.
This autonomous position requires a skilled and experienced designer who can work across all design and delivery stages, taking ownership across various projects.
- Collaborating with the Director to develop designs from early concept stage
- Production of drawings, documentation sets, and schedules
- Selection of FF&E, furnishing, and styling elements
- Custom joinery and furniture design and detailing
- Consultant, supplier, and trade liaison and coordination
- Conducting site visits and monitoring construction progress
The ideal designer for this dream contract position will be experienced enough to work under minimal direction (5+ yrs), with a strong design eye and a background in hospitality or luxury residential projects. Revit and Enscape proficiency are a MUST.
Inititally offered as a 6 month contract, there is strong potential picking up a permanent position with this dream studio beyond this.
Reference number: M18605Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.