- Range of Quality Design Projects
- Stable, Permanent Position
- Delivery Focused Role
An increase in project commitments has triggered an immediate need for several Interior Documentors to join this highly regarded design practice!
You might be an Interior Designer or an Architecturally qualified Revit Documentor with a background focused on interiors, it won't matter to our client, so long as you possess the following:
- 5+ years postgraduate experience
- Strong Revit background with at least 12 months using the platform
- Proven design and documentation skills
- Ability to problem solve and work through complex joinery detailing
- Medium density residential, apartments and hospitality project typology background
In terms of personal qualities, this could well be the ideal role and environment if you possess:
- Design empathy and understanding
- Resourceful nature
- Committed and focused
- Ability to work autonomously and be a team player as required
- Positive mindset
Based just south of the city centre, this nationally based studio offers an inspiring work environment and a social culture.
This is a permanent position with plenty of scope for further growth and the opportunity to work across a variety of high quality, design focused projects!
Reference number: M17771Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.