Other Jobs You Might Like
This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
- Quality Retail, Apartment, Commercial Fitouts
- Work Across All Stages
- Key Mid to Senior Role
We are seeking a dynamic and adaptable Interior Documentor!
Our client seeks to engage a highly skilled individual who possesses strong interior joinery and technical capacity to assist in the refurbishment of a large retail project.
A retail tenancy background in documentation and a knowledge of internal services, signage and guidelines is most highly sought by our client.
However, we've been assured there's a potential to work across different project sectors, of varying sizes. So, if diversity is what you seek, this role has the capacity to offer it all!
The following skills will be essential to your success:
- 6+ years' experience
- Excellent Revit proficiency
- Proven track record delivering quality, interior fitout documentation packages
- Involvement across large-scale retail, commercial, apartment developments
- Broad knowledge across all project phases
- Open-minded and friendly personality
- Detail oriented
- Knowledge of relevant codes and standards
- Ability to work autonomously and to seek direction when required
You'll need to have a strong knowledge of materials, finishes and construction techniques in order to produce initial plans and elevations, right through to well resolved technical details.
This role offers a fantastic opportunity to assist and lead projects from design development through to building permit stages and in to contract administration phases.
An inviting salary package is available.
Exciting times lie ahead for the Interior Specialist who claims this opportunity for their own!
Reference number: M17898Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.