This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
- Work from anywhere
- Residential & Hospitality projects
- REVIT Environment
Work on projects that are bound to win awards.
An iconic design leader in the industry, our Client has recently branched out to develop a new Studio. With several high-quality projects already on board and ready to go, this studio is expanding!
With a luxury hotel project about to kick off, they are looking to strengthen their team with a Mid-Senior Interior Documentor to assist in the delivery of this exciting project
The ideal Documentor will hold:
- 6+ Year all-round experience
- Portfolio demonstrating resolved luxury environments (hospitality and residential preferred)
- Strong documentation and detailing abilities
- Revit proficiency a must
You will be offered the chance to manage your own day, working remotely with a small team, and you will be given the autonomy and flexibility you crave.
- WFH opportunity, with office attendance optional
- Flexible workload in collaboration with the Director
- The chance to grow your career at early stages of a studio
With the backing of a long career and loyal Clients, this studio is bound to be strong competition in the Melbourne market. Jump on board now to grow along with this design name.
Reference number: M18010Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.