This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
INTERIOR PROJECT LEADER
- High-end Practice with a Reputation to Match
- Luxury Hospitality Project
- Lead and Oversee Delivery
Be a key player in the success of the project delivery. Manage and lead the Design and Consultant team.
This Client is a one-of-a-kind. Specialists in their field, they are known for their high-end, luxury hospitality interiors. Their trendy adn collaborative studio is proven to be an A+ environment to work.
Leading this hotel project through delivery, this role will mainly focus on the management and coordination of the internal design team, as well as external Consultants, ensuring seamless delivery that upholds the design intent.
- Manage and coordinate internal Project Team
- Coordinate with External Consultants and Stakeholders
- Technical overview across documentation
- Manage project timelines and resources
The ideal candidate for this position will be someone with impeccable communication skills, leadership qualities, and an eye for technical design.
You will have:
- Upwards of 6 years experience (preferred)
- Strong hotel project exposure
- Proven project delivery experience
- An approchable, communicative demeanor
This is a fantastic position within a prestige design company, who has a strong project pipeline underway. This will inititally be a WFH position, though your return to the office will be met with stunning offices in the heart of the CBD.
Due to current circumstances, our team is currently working remotely
To contact our offices: please email [email protected]
To apply: Click the "Apply for this job" button
Reference number: M17591Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.