INTERIORS TECHNICIAN / DOCUMENTOR
This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
- Quality Design Projects
- Permanent Position
- Delivery Focused Role
An increase in projects has triggered a need for several Interior Documentors
An increase in project commitments across the high end apartment and hotel sectors has triggered an immediate need for several Interior Documentors to join this highly regarded design practice!
You might be an Interior Designer with a strong technical bias or an Architecturally qualified Revit Documentor with a background focused on interiors, it won't matter to our client, so long as you possess the following:
- 5+ years postgraduate experience
- Strong Revit background with at least 12 months using the platform
- Proven design development and documentation skills
- Ability to problem solve and work through complex joinery detailing
- Medium density residential, apartments and hospitality project background
In terms of personal qualities, this could well be the ideal role and environment if you possess:
- Design empathy and understanding
- Resourceful nature
- Committed and focused
- Ability to work autonomously and be a team player as required
Based in stunning CBD offices, this nationally based studio offers an inspiring work environment and a social culture.
To apply: Please send your details to [email protected] and quote the reference number below.
Reference number: M18073Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.