JUNIOR HEALTH PLANNER
- Stable, Permanent Career Role
- Top of the market salary
- Innovation Focus
Working with one of Australia's most recognised and accomplished design firms, this role will offer boundless opportunities to an emerging Health Planner.
Acting as a point of reference for health design within this practice, you will be responsible for supporting Senior Health Planners on a range of high-level duties, including:
- Executing health planning for projects within the Health Research and Education sector of the practice under the guidance of Seniors
- Assisting with the preparation of functional briefs and compliance with relevant standards and guidelines
- Participating in the internal documentation of health projects in REVIT
- Liaison with clients, external architects, designers and consultants
The ideal candidate for this role will be a Design professional with health experience who is looking to take that next step and specialise within the field of Health Planning. Naturally, you'll be an A+ listener and communicator.
This is an excellent and rarely seen opportunity to take on a key role with one of the highest-profile practices in Australia... A long-term position is offering a superb opportunity to further your career.
Reference number: M17937Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.