JUNIOR PROJECT LEADER
Other Jobs You Might Like
Sydney / S36270
* Permanent role
* Inner South Location
* Hospitality/ Commercial Projects
Looking for a Project Architect with a min of 6 years local exp
Melbourne / Up to $100k / M18607
* Start now or 2024!
* Perfect for growth
* Public transport, on street parking
Our client is a prestigious architectural firm located in Melbourne
Sydney / S36293
* Surry Hills
* Busy, dynamic and forward thinking studio
* Long term, permanent role.
Seeking an Architect with a minimum 8 + years experience
- Impact Communities working on social infrastructure
- Path to Leadership, our client wants to invest in their team
- Vibrant Culture & Events, with easy access to PT
Our client is an influential mid-sized architectural studio nestled in the Richmond/Cremorne area, renowned for their exceptional work in community and educational projects. Their vision transcends the typical, they design spaces that serve, connect, and educate, leaving enduring footprints in the communities they touch.
Our client is in search of a driven Project Lead with a few runs on the board who is ready to elevate their career within a mid-sized studio. This role is your stepping stone into a studio that's renowned for their development of true Architects in the traditional sense. Offering you not just a job, but a journey to leadership and experience working on projects that allow you to develop.
- Lead school and community projects, working with a humble team to ensure tangible results
- Engage with both internal and external stakeholders to craft designs that ensure projects are both designs driven and practical
- Lead a capable team, working with them through each project milestone
- Contribute to and benefit from the firm's dynamic culture and regular team engagements
Skills and Experience:
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to adapt to changing project requirements or challenges
- A minimum of 5 years of post-graduate experience
- A minimum of 2 years in industry experience on Revit
- Proven track record in managing/working on community and/or educational projects
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with clients, consultants, and stakeholders to ensure project objectives are met
- A demonstrated understanding of relevant building codes, regulations, and sustainability practices
- Attention to detail in all aspects of architectural design and documentation
- A deep passion for architecture and commitment to the craft, reflecting in continuous learning and staying updated with industry trends
Expect a work environment that values casual professionalism and social engagement. You'll delight in benefits such as convenient on-street parking, easy access to a chic wine bar, and weekly team functions that are more than just meetings-they're memorable experiences.
- Starting salary of $80k plus superannuation, with room for growth
- A clear path laid out for progression to leadership within the studio
- Regular team functions that are just for fun
- An all-around exemplary studio, ready to support your ascent in the architectural realm
Take a leap into greatness with a studio who heralds not only your talent but also your ambitious future.
Reference number: M18607Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.