LEAD INTERIOR DESIGNER
- Interstate D&C Studio, Moving into the VIC market with full-force
- Market-leading salary + benefits
- Growth Opportunity with defined Career Trajectory
Our client seeks an experienced and highly motivated Commercial Fit-Out Strategy and Space Planning Leader to join their team. They are a leading Design and Construct practice in the workplace field, with offices interstate, and have recently expanded into the Melbourne market. As such, they are searching for an individual who can be the face of the company, leading the growth of this studio, providing design direction, commercial fit-out strategies, space planning, and driving business development efforts.
The ideal candidate for this position should have a proven track record in developing commercial fit-out strategies and space planning. They should have at least 12 years of experience in a senior role. The candidate must be a highly skilled and innovative professional who can provide clients and stakeholders with strategic guidance, leadership, and design + technical expertise.
- Minimum 12 years of experience in commercial fit-out strategy and space planning
- Proven track record of leading pitches on commercial fit-out projects
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to motivate and inspire team members
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to liaise with clients and stakeholders
- Previous experience working closely and negotiating with Builders in a D&C Environment (A MUST!)
- Good knowledge of commercial fit-out trends and emerging technologies
What do we love about this role?
- There is a commitment to quality design, and they are frequently winning design awards
- There is also flexibility to engage this individual full-time or 0.8FTE
- No REVIT? No worries. On-the-job training will be provided
- The communication is A+, and this is one of their company values
- They are strong collaborators and have a competitive edge due to this
The successful candidate will be a strategic thinker who can develop and deliver high-quality, innovative design solutions that meet the client's brief and budget. They must have excellent communication and presentation skills, and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
If you meet the above requirements and are passionate about creating exceptional workplace and commercial spaces, please submit your application, including your resume and portfolio of work.
Reference number: M18359Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.