- Luxury Interior Design Environment
- Highly Curated Projects Requiring a Detailed Eye
- Enhance Overall User Experience through Lighting
This is a rare position within a leading design name, their luxurious work requires someone who will further amplify their designs through the use of light.
Holistic in their design ethos, this studio are leaders in their game. Working primarily on luxury hospitality environments, they take a collaborative approach to design ensuring all aspects are considered from architecture, to lighting, to furnishing, and art. With new projects coming through the door, they are looking to bring on a talented Lighting Designer.
This role will work within the Interior Design team to get involved from early project stages to inform best outcomes.
- Work closely with the Lighting Director on planning, testing, and resolution of lighting concepts
- Research and understand project energy efficiency requirements, ensuring these are upheld throughout
- Production of design documentation including plans, schedules and details
- Produce design communication documentation including models and renders
- Coordination with design team members to ensure consistency throughout design and delivery
- Liaison and coordination with suppliers and manufacturers
This fantastic role would best suit someone with:
- 5+ years' experience in environment lighting design
- Qualifications in interior design, lighting design, architecture, or industrial design
- SketchUp and AutoCAD skills
- Understanding of luxury residential, hospitality or hotel projects
An amazing opporunity is on offer for a skillful designer with exceptional understanding of holistic design environments.
Reference number: M18599Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.