This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
LONDON OPPORTUNITIES 2020
- Architects, Architectural Technicians and Interior Designers
- Top Tier London studios
- Are you considering a move to London?
We have numerous opportunities within highly regarded London Architecture and Interiors studios who are looking for talent as 2020 opens up.
At this point you will be required to have existing work rights or Working Holiday Visa status to be eligible and intend arriving in London within the first 6 months of 2020.
We are looking at talent in the following areas:
- Architects, Technicians and Interior Designers with healthcare experience, 2+ years experience and upwards, must have Revit skills.
- Architects and Interior Designers with large, high end hotel experience with either design or technical documentations exposure and strong Revit skills.
- Interior Designers with smaller to mid scale hospitality experience in design, presentation and delivery with Revit skills.
- Interior Designers with Corporate Workplace / commercial interiors with client facing, design and project documentation / delivery skills with Revit. Roles are available within design consultancies and design and construct environments.
So, in short, talented Architects, Architectural Technicians and Interior Designers who have work rights in London are highly sought after currently, particularly those with Revit skills along with healthcare, hospitality and commercial interior project experience.
So, if you are thinking of a change of scenery that involves London, here is your opportunity!
Reference number: M17435
Please Note: Our offices will be closed for the Christmas period from Friday 20/12 and will reopen Monday 6/1.Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.