MARKETING COORDINATOR / GRAPHIC DESIGNER
This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
- Leading Architecture Office, Submissions Focus
- Broad Graphics and Wider Marketing Scope
- Produce Submissions, Collateral, and Digital Communications
Join this specialist team and contribute to the future success of this leading Architecture and Design firm.
Located on the top-end of the City, this firm has long been an icon of Melbourne's built environment. Suring up the future success of their project workflow, they are seeking a Graphic Designer / Marketing Coordinator to assist the team in production of EOI's, Submissions, and Digital Marketing packages.
- Preparation of submissions, presentations, and marketing collateral
- Development of graphics including infographics, logo's, and diagrams
- Creation and maintenance of digital content
- Internal and external communications
The ideal applicant will have:
- A degree in Graphic Design
- Experience in digital media and communications
- Strong Adobe Suite knowledge
- Previous experience or interest in Architecture or Built Environment
- Experience in design of layouts for internal and external publications
Join a pillar of the Melbourne Design scene, and work with some of the top-talent to sure up the future of this firm!
Reference number: M17671Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.