This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
- Growth opportunities
- Great CBD location
- Amazing office views
A leading, award winning Architectural practice based in the Melbourne CBD is looking for a bubbly, vibrant Admin Assistant to join their growing team! Reporting to and supporting the Director and the Administrative team, this position is your opportunity to work with the elite in the Design industry.
This role is responsible for managing all administration duties and personal support to the Director.
The main duties of this position include:
- The main duties of this position include:
- Receiving and directing incoming calls
- Meeting and greeting clients in a professional manner
- Management of mail and courier services for the wider office
- Office maintenance and upkeep
- Ordering necessary items and keeping tabs on low stock supplies
- Maintaining office equipment. E.g. printers
- Inbox management
- Ad hoc assistance to the wider team
The perfect candidate will possess the following:
- 2+ years in an Administrative role
- Experience in the Design industry
- Relevant experience in the field and/or in a large organisation
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Efficient and reliable
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency operating a switchboard and using meeting technologies
- Advanced use of Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
Not the right role for you? Do not hesitate to still get in touch with the team here at Bloomfield Tremayne & Partners where the opportunity to work with the leaders in the Architecture and Interior Design field is just a call away.
Reference number:M16992Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.