This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
- Perfect Start to Your Career!
- Trendy Inner City Design Firm
- Keep Busy with a Range of Duties!
If you are looking for your first or second job, are reliable, hard working and passionate about building your career in Administration in a Design environment, apply now.
Our client is considered elite amongst the Interior Design industry with a reputable line of work that only an award winning Interior Design practice can boast. With offices reflecting a keen eye for design, a boss that will support you and keep you motivated, this is the place you want to be.
The role of Administration Assistant reports directly to the Executive Assistant and indirectly to 3 Directors, with duties adhering to the day to day coordination of the office.
The duties of the position include:
- Receiving and directing incoming calls
- Organising and maintaining a clean and efficient office environment
- Meeting room coordination including setting up for presentations
- Updating all stationery and supplies
- Courier bookings/managing incoming and outgoing mail
- Petty cash management
- Greeting clients and visitors
- Making coffees and teas for clients
- Liaising with external janitor staff
- Filling in fee proposal templates
- Ad-hoc marketing/events assistance
To be successful in this position, you will possess the following:
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Adobe InDesign experience desirable
- Experience or knowledge of the A&D environment or related industry (not essential)
- Perform well under pressure
- Proven ability to juggle tasks
This role is designed for those that are reliable, motivated, dedicated and ready to start the career in the hands of a company that will support the career of an enthusiastic, passionate and hard working individual.
Not the right role for you? Do not hesitate to still get in touch with the team here at Bloomfield Tremayne & Partners where the opportunity to work with the leaders in the Architecture and Interior Design field is just a call away.
Reference number: M16872Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.