ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT - ARCHITECTURE FIRM
- Full time position in Melbourne's East
- Busy, creative studio environment
- Close to transport!
A leading, award winning Architectural practice based on the outskirts of Melbourne's East is looking for a bubbly, vibrant Receptionist to join their growing team! Reporting to the Practice Manager and supporting the Administrative team, this position is your opportunity to get your foot in the Design industry.
The role of Administrative Assistant is focused on being the direct support by answering/directing incoming calls, greeting clients, ensuring the workplace is maintained, co-ordinating meeting rooms and providing ad hoc assistance to the team. The ideal candidate for this position will be a top notch communicator with the ability to hit the ground running and thrive in a multi faceted role. If you have an excellent phone manner, thrive in a busy environment and consider yourself the helper of all helpers...then read further.
Do you possess the following?
- Intermediate-Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite
- Prior use of Adobe Creative Cloud (not essential)
- Extensive use of technological systems in a previous role
- Proven ability to juggle different tasks!
- Ability to prioritise work
- Perform well under pressure
- Previous experience with client face to face interaction
If this sounds like you, then include three words in your cover letter that describe YOU and apply now!
Not the right role for you? Do not hesitate to still get in touch with the team here at Bloomfield Tremayne & Partners where the opportunity to work with the leaders in the Architecture and Interior Design field is just a call away.
Reference number: M16768Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.