This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
- Leading National Architecture & Design Name
- Broad Range of Duties - Never Get Bored
- Stunning Melbourne Laneway Offices
If you are looking to work in a Design environment amongst the elite creatives in the Interior Design industry, apply within!
Our client is an award winning Interior Design practice that has been involved in notable projects across Australia. With offices reflecting a keen eye for design, this is the place you want to be.
The role of Administration Assistant reports directly to the Executive Assistant and 3 Directors, with duties adhering to the day to day coordination of the office.
The duties of the position include:
- Maintenance of office suppplies and upkeep
- Organisation of meeting rooms
- Receiving and directing incoming calls
- Managing couriers and mail distribution
- Updating marketing material where necessary e.g. Submissions
- Taking meeting minutes as required
- Maintain honest and open communication with key team members
- Maintaining office procedures
To be successful in this position, you will possess the following:
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Adobe Creative Cloud experience desirable
- Experience in an A&D environment or related industry
- Perform well under pressure
- Proven ability to juggle tasks
Not the right role for you? Do not hesitate to still get in touch with the team here at Bloomfield Tremayne & Partners where the opportunity to work with the leaders in the Architecture and Interior Design field is just a call away.
Reference number: M16872Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.