This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
ASSISTANT ACCOUNTANT / BOOKEEPER
- Career Growth Role
- Creative Architecture Environment
- Broadly based role
Combine your love of design and accounting with this newly created role in a leading Australian Architecture and Interior Design studio.
Our client is a highly regarded Architecture and Interior Design studio with their headquarters based in Melbourne and a team of 180 spread across Australia, New Zealand and Asia. This role would ideally suit a professional with 3 + years experience with a strong base of experience in Accounting, with scope across payroll, creditors and strong attention to detail.
This role provides direct support and assistance to the the Senior Bookkeeper and ultimately will report to the Finance Manager across all facets of the consultancy business. The ideal candidate for this role will be focused on improving business performance, thrive on working under the mentorship of their superior and be keen to develop and increase their responsibilities over time.
The key responsibilities of this role will include:
- Reconciling petty cash, company credit cards, travel expenses
- Assessing and acting on creditors
- Payroll assistance
- Checking time sheets thoroughly
- Supporting BAS reconciliation
- Support in P & L's
To be successful in this role, you will possess the following:
- Intermediate to advanced skills in MYOB and Excel (essential)
- A great eye for detail and keen to take responsibility
- Ideally prior use of Deltek and Union Square (otherwise training provided)
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Ability to work confidentially amongst sensitive information
- Ability to liaise with team members in the design sphere
What you will receive?
- A creative workplace
- Training and development available
- A collaborative studio culture
- An exposure to multi state and international office accounts
If you have 3 + years experience in the field and are looking for your next step in your career, apply now!
Reference number: M17126Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.