ASSISTANT ACCOUNTANT / BOOKEEPER
- Career Role
- Creative Architecture Environment
- Broadly based role
Combine your love of design and accounting with this role in a leading Australian Architecture and Interior Design studio.
Our client is a highly regarded Architecture and Interior Design studio with their headquarters based in Melbourne. This role would ideally suit a professional with 5 + years experience with a strong base of experience in Accounting, with scope across payroll, creditors and strong attention to detail.
This role will provide direct support and assistance to the Finance Manager, so you will need a good understanding of financial systems and controls, exceptional communication and organisational skills, an ability to work well under pressure and excellent people and time management skills. Initiative and attention to detail is demanded.
The key responsibilities of the role will include (but not limited to)
- Payroll (and associated tasks) for 100 + salary staff
- Accounts Payable including data entry, payment, reconciliation and filing
- Bank + Credit card reconciliations
- Reconciliation of petty cash + travel expenses
- General assistance with the preparation of accurate and timely reports for Director review. Experience in MYOB Cloud is required.
To be successful in this role, you will possess the following:
- Advanced skills in MYOB (Cloud) and Excel (essential)
- Ability to work autonomously if required, and confidentially amongst sensitive information
What you will receive?
- A supportive and flexible workplace
- A collaborative studio culture
- An exposure to multi state and international office accounts
If you have 5 + years experience in the field and are looking for your next step in your career, apply now!
Reference number: M17203Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.