This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
- Stunning Waterfront Offices
- Social Architecture Practice
- Career Growth Role
If you are a fresh in the field, enthusiastic bookkeeper that also has a love for design, you may just have found your new home!
Our client is a highly regarded, internationally acclaimed firm that is considered one of the leaders of the Architecture & Interior Design industry. With their main headquarters based in Melbourne and a team of 180, this firm boasts offices around the world. Therefore, our client requires the perfect candidate to be adept at dealing in multi currencies and local finances. .
This role provides direct support and assistance to the the Senior Bookkeeper and ultimately will report to the Finance Manager across all facets of the consultancy business. The ideal candidate for this role will be focused on improving business performance, thrive on working under the mentorship of their superior and be willing to consistently improve and learn as they progress.
The key responsibilities of this role will include:
- Reconciling petty cash, company credit cards, travel expenses
- Assessing and acting on creditors
- Payroll assistance
- Checking time sheets thoroughly
- Supporting BAS reconciliation
- Ad hoc financial duties as directed by the team
- ...and lets face it, a lot of data entry!
To be successful in this role, you will possess the following:
- Intermediate to advanced skills in MYOB and Excel (essential)
- An absolutely diligent and thorough eye for detail
- Knowledge or prior use of Deltek and Union Square
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Ability to work confidentially amongst sensitive information
What you will receive?
- A workplace you will LOVE amongst people who make it all worthwhile
- Significant training available!
- A collaborative studio culture
- An exposure to multi state and international office accounts
- A nurturing environment that will help you succeed and grow
If you have 12-18 months experience in the field and are looking for your next step in your career, apply now! If you are currently studying your Cert 4, there will be flexibility available to accommodate.
For further information or a confidential chat please contac Sarah Durso on 03 9349 1055.
Reference number: M16716
To view all job opportunities currently available, which are updated daily please visit:
Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.