FINANCE ASSISTANT - ARCHITECTURE FIRM
- Nationally Recognised Firm, Melbourne Based Role
- Stunning CBD Offices, Close to PT & Cafes
- Interesting Multi-faceted Position within a Tight-knit Accounts Team
Combine your love of design and accounting with this leading Australian Design studio.
Our client is a highly regarded Architecture and Interior Design studio with their headquarters based in Melbourne. This role would ideally suit a professional with 5 + years experience with a strong base of experience in Accounting, with scope across payroll, invoicing and strong attention to detail.
This role will provide direct support and assistance to the Finance Manager, so you will need a good understanding of financial systems and controls, exceptional communication and organisational skills, an ability to work well under pressure and excellent people and time management skills. Initiative and attention to detail is demanded.
- Expense management
- AP, AR, and Credit control
- Invoicing in line with project progress
- Management of monthly accounts
- Financial reporting
- HR - New employee controls, payroll administration & liaison
If you are looking for the next step in your career and desire to work amongst creative professionals, this is your opportunity.
Reference number: M17359Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.