This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
GRAPHIC DESIGNER - BRANDING
- Unique Creative Agency Opportunity
- Create Highly Resolved Branding Strategies
- Multi-disciplined Design Studio, Fantastic Culture
Sometimes an opportunity may present itself and sometimes you have look to find it. Now that you're here, let's see if the stars have aligned.
Our client has experience in the Interior Design sector for more than 5 decades and has developed a renowned reputation amongst the creatives. Their approach to design is unique in that they are collaboration focused with a keen eye for employing out of the box thinkers.
If you have over 5 years experience in Graphic Design, specifically in the Architecture and Design Industry, and you're ready for the next step in your career - read on.
What will the job entail? Glad you asked.
- Prepare concept visualisations and design from brief to completion
- Accurately adhere to client expectations and develop designs based on feedback
- Produce both digital and print artwork
- Undertake extensive research and present ideas efficiently and clearly
- Involvement in wayfinding, signage, typography and finished artwork
- Preparation of marketing materials including social media and website content
- Use work to captivate, inspire and demonstrate creative thinking
What do you need to have? Just a few things.
- 4+ year's experience in a Design studio
- Degree in Visual Communication/Graphic Design
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign)
- Typographic, wayfinding and signage skills are desired
Who are you?
An innovative, organised, creative thinker with amazing communication skills and an inherent ability to multi task, support a team and take any challenge with a smile!
If this is you, then what are you waiting for? Our client is looking for this person to start soon and stay long term. This could be the next step.
Not the right role for you? Do not hesitate to still get in touch with the team here at Bloomfield Tremayne & Partners where the opportunity to work with the leaders in the Architecture and Interior Design field is just a call away.
Reference number: M16844Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.