This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
- National Architecture and Design Brand
- Varied Role - Submissions through to Social Media
- Implement and Develop Marketing Strategies
Our client is an award winning, multi disciplinary design practice that specialises across multiple sectors including commercial, residential and is arguably one of the oldest and most renowned Design practices in Australia.
They are currently seeking a Mid-weight/Senior Marketing Co-ordinator with over 5 year's experience within the Design Industry. The role will report directly to the Business Development Manager and will support the marketing and communications team. This position will be a lead driver in ensuring the cohesiveness of the brand output and ensure the growth of the firm's presence both socially and digitally.
The role will encompass the following:
- Working closely with clients and external parties to build rapport
- Developing digital, online marketing strategies
- Overseeing and managing all submission and tender proposals
- Managing all media and external communications
- Preparing award submissions
- Engagement with senior key team members and designers
- Facilitating idea generation for all media and communications
- Develop presentations and reports and impart analytical and targeted information
- Track all digital results
- Actively contribute and assist in driving growth
To be successful in the position, you will possess:
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing, Business, Communications or Commerce
- 5+ year's experience in a similar role, preferably in the Design industry
- Extensive knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Microsoft Excel and social/online platforms
- Experience working on or supporting the project management of submissions, tenders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive nature with a flair for the creative
- High level organisation skills
- Ability to work to deadlines and deliver effectively and efficiently
Not the right role for you? Do not hesitate to still get in touch with the team here at Bloomfield Tremayne & Partners where the opportunity to work with the leaders in the Architecture and Interior Design field is just a call away.
Reference number: M16839