This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
- Niche design firm with a first rate reputation
- Friendly and Collaborative Team
- Job autonomy and freedom
A flair for Design, an understanding of the process and a passion for Architecture and Interior Design - these are the qualities our client is looking for. The studio are experts in the Residential Architecture and Interiors space and are looking for Marketing and Contents Assistant to support their Marketing team.
The role will be focused on digital marketing, marketing/event coordination and graphic design. The perfect candidate for this position is someone who strives to achieve high level success and ensuring that the brand voice is encapsulated with every piece of work produced and monitored.
What will you be doing?
- Design Marketing collateral including flyers, presentations, invites etc
- Copywriting for blog and website content
- Research trends and forecasting relevant content
- Ensure a cohesive brand voice
- Assistance with planning, design and execution of EDM content
- Produce reports including Google Analytics findings
- SEO management
- Manage social media accounts: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Twitter
- Ad hoc tasks
What will you bring to the table?
- 2+ years experience in a similar role
- Passion for Design
- High level organisation skills
- Experience working with EDM platforms
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Prior use of Adobe Creative Suite
- Prior use of Wordpress & Social Media platforms
Not the right role for you? Do not hesitate to still get in touch with the team here at Bloomfield Tremayne & Partners where the opportunity to work with the leaders in the Architecture and Interior Design field is just a call away.
Reference number: M16996
Please Note: Our offices will be closed between Friday 21st December until Monday 7th January.Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.