This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
- Serious Admin Talent NEEDED!
- Are you Organised, Bright, and Detail Oriented?
- Large Architecture Practice!
Administration superstars need only apply!
Considered the elite of the Architectural industry, our client is a 100+ people organisation that is determined to continuously break the mould and uphold their reputation as pioneers of Design.
Our client is looking for an experienced Office Administrator that thrives in a fast paced, diverse environment. This role is for the bold and will require the perfect person to hit the ground running. Ideally, you will possess a high level attention to detail, have a proven history of great client relationships and someone who is constantly looking at how to improve processes.
The responsibilities of the role include:
- High level assistance to the group of Directors and Associates
- Supporting People & Culture with HR services, including training new administration staff
- Assisting with tender submissions and proof reading proposals to ensure consistency
- Greeting clients and providing professional and exceptional service
- Operations and office upkeep and management
- Extensive travel coordination for key team members
- Accounts management assistance
- Website and social media updates
To be successful, you will need to possess:
- 5+ years experience in a fast paced Administrative role
- Strong understanding of travel bookings and coordination
- Dedicated experience in a Design practice or related field
- High level knowledge of submissions and bid proposals
- Prior use of MS Office and Adobe Creative Suite
Take the next step and be part of a legacy.
Not the right role for you? Do not hesitate to still get in touch with the team here at Bloomfield Tremayne & Partners where the opportunity to work with the leaders in the Architecture and Interior Design field is just a call away.
Reference number: M16915Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.