This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
OFFICE MANAGER - ARCHITECTURE
- Highly Reputable City Fringe Practice
- Flexible role, Make it Yours!
- Work with Talented and Interesting People!!
With stunning views this City fringe this design studio boasts a portfolio with over 15 years worth of award winning Architecture.
Working on a diverse array of Commercial, Residential, Retail and Industrial projects this mid-sized team are seeking a switched on Practice Manager to keep the engine turning!
This is a flexible role, with our Client seeking "the right person" with whom they can adapt the role around. They're well aware that such pivotal roles arent one size fits all!
This standalone role incorporates supporting the Directors, developing and implementing systems across HR and Finance and coordinating new business efforts.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Previous Office Management/Administration experience is essential
- Previous experience or an interest in the Design and Architecture industry is advantageous
- Experience with accounts and invoicing duties is a must
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Intermediate-Advanced skills in the use of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Strong ability to work in a team focused environment
If you are an experienced Office Manager with a background working within an Architectural firm APPLY TODAY!
Reference number: M15471Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.