This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
OFFICE MANAGER - ARCHITECTURE
- City Fringe Practice in Leading Architectural Studio
- Top Remuneration Offer working in a Permanent Capacity
- Work with Talented and Interesting People!!
With stunning views this City fringe this design studio boasts a portfolio with over 15 years worth of award winning Architecture.
Working on a diverse array of Commercial, Residential, Retail and Industrial projects this mid-sized team are seeking a switched on Practice Manager to join their friendly office on a permanent basis.
This is a wonderful opportunity for an experienced, business minded Studio Manager with exceptional communication, organisational and financial skills to take a step up and join an award winning practice in a pivotal role.
This standalone role incorporates supporting the Directors, developing and implementing systems across HR and Finance and coordinating new business efforts.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Previous Office Management/Administration experience is essential
- Previous experience or an interest in the Design and Architecture industry is advantageous
- Experience with accounts and invoicing duties is a must
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Intermediate-Advanced skills in the use of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Strong ability to work in a team focused environment
If you are an experienced Office Manager with a background working within an Architectural firm APPLY TODAY!
Reference number: M15471Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.