This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
OFFICE MANAGER - ARCHITECTURE
- Collaborative Team
- Multi-faceted Role, Range of Responsibilities
- High-end Design Environment
Are you an experienced Office Manager that has worked in a design environment for over 5 years? Look no further. This is your opportunity to take the next step of your career and work for a high end award-winning architecture firm located on the outskirts of the Melbourne CBD.
Our client is seeking a driven and dedicated Office Manager to work alongside their tight knit team, aid the Director and drive the office to success whilst maintaining a professional and positive demeanour.
This role will include the following responsibilities:
- Establish standards and procedures and make necessary updates
- Management of administration staff
- Upkeep of travel requirements
- Participation in the planning and execution of company events
- Provide administrative support to the Senior members of the firm
- Organisation of office operations
- Ensure quality and timeliness of project submissions and EOI's
The ideal candidate will have superior conflict resolution skills, the ability to prioritise, organise and be flexible as required. If you have proven Office Management history and have extensive knowledge in organisation, planning, attention to detail and time management - this is the job for you.
Not the right role for you? Do not hesitate to still get in touch with the team here at Bloomfield Tremayne & Partners where the opportunity to work with the leaders in the Architecture and Interior Design field is just a call away.
Reference number: M16618Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.