OFFICE MANAGER - ARCHITECTURE STUDIO
- Tight Knit Office with LOW Turnover
- Work as the Right Hand to the Director
- Develop and Drive Administration Your Way
Consider this! Be given the administrative reins of this tight-knit, South Yarra architecture studio.
Leading from the back-end, you will be the right hand to the Director in ensuring the day-to-day operations of this esteemed firm run smoothly. Working across all the fiddly bits that truly make a business great, you will lead the way in developing and maintaining procedures and processes under guidance of the Director.
You will be considered the Jack of all Trades (AKA Lifesaver) within this tight knit group, proving to be am organised individual with amazing communication skills.
Working across a number of areas, you will assist the wider team with the following:
- Organisation and management of Director's diary
- Organisation of Team Meetings
- Bookkeeping duties, liaison with external accountant
- General Administrative Duties (filing, copying, correspondence etc.)
- Reception duties, answering & directing calls, greeting visitors
- Upkeep and organisation of Project files
- Assisting in marketing and submissions
You will be an experienced administrator / Office manager with upwards of 6 years of experience, and the ability to autonomously run and manage a small-mid sized office. Previous experience within the design industry will be seen as highly advantageous.
On a software front, you will be familiar with accounting software (i.e. MYOB/Xero). Our Client has also expressed a desire for someone with basic knowledge of the Adobe Suite.
Seen as the pillar of the office, your keen eye for office dynamics will see you assisting the team in areas that may need your help, and generally approach each day as an opporunity to improve office efficiency and team moral.
Reference number: M17143Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.