This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
PA / ADMINISTRATION ASSISTANT
- Central CBD location
- Exciting hybrid role
- Immediate start
With offices spanning the globe and a Melbourne Architectural and Design practice that has been successfully running for over 10 years, this firm brings experience that can only be earned and respected on an international scale. Their recognisable works have put them on the map and now they need an experienced Personal Assistant to join their busy team.
This role is a high level Administration focused role that will support a team of over 50, whilst maintaining a close and supportive relationship to the Director and Practice Manager. It will be a hybrid position that will vary in duties from standard Personal Assistant duties, event coordination, answering the phones to liaising with everyone from management to maintenance. This position is made for someone who considers themselves an 'office all rounder'.
- Answering/Directing phone calls
- Maintain office morale - organising events and remembering everyone's birthdays!
- Collation and execution of Submission documents
- Travel/Booking Coordination
- Inbox/Calendar management
- Minute meetings
- Maintaining office equipment (stationery/supplies etc)
- Expense reconciliation
- Payment of Director's expenses
- Architectural/Design experience ESSENTIAL
- High level skills in Microsoft Office Suite
- Intermediate skills in Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience in XERO and SAP systems
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Problem solving and trouble shooting abilities
Not the right role for you? Do not hesitate to still get in touch with the team here at Bloomfield Tremayne & Partners where the opportunity to work with the leaders in the Architecture and Interior Design field is just a call away.
Reference number: M17026Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.