This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
- Top-tier Architectural Firm
- Stunning Centrally Located Offices
- Work within the Creative Industries
A leading Architectural and Interior Design practice is looking for an experienced Personal Assistant who can be the eyes and ears of the firm whilst simultaneously owning the art of being a master coordinator. This role supports the Director and will be considered the 'Donna' of the workplace - and if you know what that means, read on.
No jobs are as exactly as they appear - therefore all the duties of a position should be taken as a guide. What you decide to bring to the role is completely up to you. Think outside the square. What sets you apart?
The crux of this role + more:
- Diary Management
- Travel Coordination
- Event coordination
- Creation and execution of Marketing collateral
- Calendar Management
- Gatekeeper, fielding calls and passing on messages
- Inbox management including correspondence and dictation
- Management of the office
- Assisting other team members when needed
- Personal errands
Skills you need + more:
- 4+ years in a similar role
- Experience in the Design industry
- Microsoft Office Suite experience
- Adobe Creative Suite experience
- Industry marketing experience
- Second to none organisation skills
- High level attention to detail
- Calm under pressure
- Top notch written and verbal communication skills
Not the right role for you? Do not hesitate to still get in touch with the team here at Bloomfield Tremayne & Partners where the opportunity to work with the leaders in the Architecture and Interior Design field is just a call away.
Reference number: M16992Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.