This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
- Part time opportunity - 3 days a week
- Close to transport
- Great culture & team
A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen within a multi disciplined Design office. This position is for a highly motivated Personal Assistant to support the Managing Director of the business and also ensure the smooth running of the practice with day to day administration.
If you are enthusiastic, passionate and with exceptional attention to deal; this job could be for you.
- Executive level support to the Director
- Answering/Directing phone calls
- Correspondence for both business and personal diary management
- Client liaison - greeting, coordinating meetings etc
- Travel coordination
- Calendar management
- Marketing assistance including upkeep of website and social media etc.
- Submissions/Bid proposal assistance
- Event coordination
- Office upkeep and cleanliness
- Meeting preparation and taking minutes
- Minimum 2-5 years experience in a similar role
- Previous experience in a Design environment or related industry
- Knowledge or prior use of Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience in Adobe InDesign
- Excellent attention to detail
- High level organisation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to work in a high pressure environment
Not the right role for you? Do not hesitate to still get in touch with the team here at Bloomfield Tremayne & Partners where the opportunity to work with the leaders in the Architecture and Interior Design field is just a call away.
Reference number: M17012Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.