This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
PERSONAL ASSISTANT / RECEPTION
- Top-tier Interior Design Firm
- Stunning CBD Located Offices
- Work within the Creative Industries
A leading Architectural and Interior Design practice is looking for an experienced full-time Personal Assistant / Receptionist who can be the eyes and ears of the firm whilst simultaneously owning the art of being a master coordinator. This role supports two Directors and will report into a Senior Executive Assistant.
No jobs are as exactly as they appear - therefore all the duties of a position should be taken as a guide. What you decide to bring to the role is completely up to you. Think outside the square. What sets you apart?
The crux of this role + more:
- Diary Management
- Travel Coordination
- Event coordination
- Creation and execution of Marketing collateral
- Calendar Management
- Gatekeeper, fielding calls and passing on messages
- Inbox management including correspondence and dictation
- Management of the office
- Assisting other team members when needed
- Personal errands
- Fee & Capability Statement Proposals
Skills you need + more:
- 4+ years in a similar role
- Experience in the Design industry
- Microsoft Office Suite experience
- InDesign Adobe Creative Suite experience
- Industry marketing experience
- Second to none organisation skills
- High level attention to detail
- Calm under pressure
- Top notch written and verbal communication skills
Please note: this is a career administration/PA role, those seeking a 'foot in the door' to an Interior Design position will not be considered.
Not the right role for you? Do not hesitate to still get in touch with the team here at Bloomfield Tremayne & Partners where the opportunity to work with the leaders in the Architecture and Interior Design field is just a call away.
Reference number: M17127Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.