This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
PRACTICE MANAGER - ARCHITECTURE
- City Fringe Practice in Leading Architectural Studio
- Top Remuneration Offer working in a Permanent Capacity
- Work with Talented and Interesting People!!
With stunning views this City fringe this design studio boasts a portfolio with over 15 years worth of award winning Architecture.
Working on a diverse array of Commercial, Residential, Retail and Industrial projects this mid-sized team are seeking a switched on Practice Manager to join their friendly office on a permanent basis
Seen as a pivotal role within this group, this role presents an excellent opportunity for a well grounded Studio or Office manager, with strong coordination, administration, and communication skills.
Responsible for the day-to-day running of this busy office, your role will span the coordination of new business efforts, implementation of HR systems, and offering support to the Director.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Previous Office Management/Administration experience is essential
- Previous experience or an interest in the Design and Architecture industry is advantageous
- Experience with accounts would be advantageous
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Intermediate-Advanced skills in the use of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Strong ability to work in a team focused environment
If you are an experienced Office Manager with a background working within an Architectural firm APPLY TODAY!
Reference number: M15471
From all the team at Bloomfield Tremayne & Partners, we would like to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. We thank you for all your support throughout the year and look forward to another busy year in 2016!
For Candidates applying to roles, please note our offices will be closed from the 23rd of December to the 6th of January.