This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
- Supportive Leadership team
- Great culture
- Convenient location
This is an opportunity for you to join a team of inspiring creative thinkers with a business built on sophisticated Interior Architecture and Design.
Our client is a high end design practice that are considered royalty in the Interior Design space. Their unique vision and stylistic approach set them apart. This is your chance to join a thriving studio and reach the highest ranks of your career by working for the elite.
The role of Practice Manager wears many different hats however the crux of the role is inherently simple; ensure an efficient studio environment and maintain the value and integrity of the brand. If this sounds like you, read on.
What will this role entail?
- Develop and maintaing a close relationship with key members of staff including Directors and Associates
- Assist in Business Development by winning new work and manage client relationships
- Manage staff meetings and ensure all deadlines and timelines are met
- Manage and assist in budget forecasting, project fee structures and monthly invoicing
- Recruit and train new members of staff whilst developing a positive and motivating team environment
- Assist in Marketing strategies and execution
To be successful in this position, you will possess:
- Previous experience or an interest in the Design and Architecture industry is advantageous
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Prior experience in leading a team
- Experience with Accounts would be advantageous
- Fantastic attention to detail
- Understanding of the design environment and scope of roles
- Strong InDesign knowledge
- Prior use of Microsoft Office Suite
Reference number: M17043Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.