This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
PRODUCT MARKETING SPECIALIST
- Sales Professional with Design Background
- Pitch High-end Furnishing Solutions
- Develop Valuable Industry Connections
Are you passionate about Architecture and Design? If you are Degree qualified but crave connecting with the Design industry on a product level, this is your chance.
Our client is looking for an Interior Design professional that has a proven history working in sales. This role will predominately encompass introducing product based solutions to commercial clients, focusing on your technical, historical and cultural knowledge of commercial furniture and workspace design.
This role will suit a super passionate individual that has notable connections in the industry and who can effectively build those relationships to establish this company into the Australian market. The ideal person will possess a deep understanding of what the client is looking for and help them to shape and evolve their workplace strategy.
The duties of this role will include:
- Meet with clients to identify needs and requirements
- Event coordination with key clientele
- Develop interior design marketing plan to strengthen client relationships
- Representation and communication of the brand product and services
- Working closely with the Business Development Manager
- Research, develop and implement business plans and strategies
The ideal person for this role will possess the following:
- Degree in Architecture, Interior Design, Business or Marketing
- 3+ years experience working in professional Marketing, Communications and/or Sales
- Extremely high level communication and presentation skills
- Excellent organisation and time management abilities
- Proven client database and connections in the Architectural and Design industry
If this sounds like you, then include three words in your cover letter that describe YOU and apply now!
Not the right role for you? Do not hesitate to still get in touch with the team here at Bloomfield Tremayne & Partners where the opportunity to work with the leaders in the Architecture and Interior Design field is just a call away.
Reference number: M16820Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.