This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
RECEPTIONIST - ARCHITECTURE
- LOVE WHERE YOU WORK (Flinders Lane, anyone?)
- LOVE THE PEOPLE YOU WORK WITH (Great people, great culture)
- LOVE WHAT YOU DO (Be the best you that you can be...and be recognised for it)
Are you super bubbly, love a good chin wag and are looking for the next step in your career? Do you dream of working in a beautiful CBD office in an Architectural & Design space? Do you have prior experience working as a Receptionist or in Administration? Well...it's time to stop looking because there is no time like the present (and this job truly is a gift).
Our client is looking for a candidate to be the friendly front of house go-to that will ultimately be the face of this firm. This role is responsible for managing all reception and administration duties on a day to day basis reporting directly to the Executive Assistant.
The main duties of this position include but are not limited to:
- Meeting and greeting visitors and ensuring they are attended to professionally
- Co-ordination of all incoming and outgoing calls
- Office housekeeping and maintenance
- Meeting booking co-ordination
- Ability to use meeting software (Skype, Go To Meetings & teleconferences)
- Updating of office manuals and ad hoc data entry tasks where required
- Maintaining staff register and monitoring sign in sheets for external visitors
- Intiative to make necessary changes to current procedures and development of the office
- Event planning and co-ordination
- Preparing office purchase orders
- Managing office inbox
The perfect candidate will possess the following:
- 2-3 years relevant experience in the field and/or in a large organisation
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Efficient and reliable
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency operating a switchboard and using meeting technologies
- Advanced use of Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
If this sounds like you, then put down your coffee, soak in that Melbourne fresh air and take the first step in starting a new career.
Not the right role for you? Do not hesitate to still get in touch with the team here at Bloomfield Tremayne & Partners where the opportunity to work with the leaders in the Architecture and Interior Design field is just a call away.
Reference number: M16675Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.