This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
- Convenient CBD location (1 min walk from the station!)
- Great culture and team environment
- Beautiful open plan office space
Are you looking for the perfect opportunity to work front of house in an Architectural & Design space? Do you have prior experience working as a Receptionist or in Administration? We may just have the job for you.
Our client is looking for a candidate to take over a full time, permanent Receptionist position This role is responsible for managing all reception and administration duties under the guidance of the Director and Studio Manager. The main duties of this position include but are not limited to:
- Ensuring the smooth running of the practice on a day to day basis
- Receiving and directing all incoming calls
- Meeting and greeting clients in a professional manner
- Management of mail and courier services for the wider office
- Office maintenance and upkeep
- Ordering necessary items and keeping tabs on low stock supplies
- Maintaining office equipment. E.g. printers
- Travel coordination
- Maintaining staff register and monitoring sign in sheets for external visitors
- Managing office inbox
- Minimum 2-5 years experience in a similar role
- Previous experience in Administration in a large organisation
- Knowledge or prior use of Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent attention to detail
- High level organisation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to work in a high pressure environment
Not the right role for you? Do not hesitate to still get in touch with the team here at Bloomfield Tremayne & Partners where the opportunity to work with the leaders in the Architecture and Interior Design field is just a call away.
Reference number: M17015
Please Note: Our offices will be closed between Friday 21st December until Monday 7th January.Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.