This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
SENIOR RECEPTIONIST - ARCHITECTURE
- Bridge Between Reception and Management
- Oversee Daily Office Happenings
- Amazing Offices, Unbeatable Culture
Award winning Architecture Firm seeking a top notch Senior Receptionist to join their buzzing team in their stunning waterfront offices.
Working as the main conduit between the reception team and management, you will take an ear on the ground approach, overseeing the reception team, you will be considered both a mentor and leader.
This position is seen as more than just a reception role - you will feed in to management regarding all goings on within the office. With a finger on the pulse, you will be the "person in the know", offering advice to Directors on office culture, feel, and workflow amongst their team of 80 staff.
Additional duties will include:
- Travel coordination for Senior Management
- Assisting EA in Studio Management Duties
- Diary Management of Architectural/Design Staff
- Liaison with Key Clients & Stakeholders
- Drafting correspondence, reports, and submissions
- Stationery Orders and Facilities Management
- Ad hoc administration as required
with upward of 5 years of reception experience working within the Design or Construction field, your consideration to fine detail, and ability to liaise and build rapport with high-end Clients will be looked upon favourably. Strong Word and Excel abilities are necessary.
Take a step up from the phones, and work with this top-tier name in design.
Reference number: M16194Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.