This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
- Are you Proactive?
- Are you Passionate about Design?
- Can you Think on your Feet?
Are you proactive, can think on your feet and are passionate about the Design industry? Do you have a passion for organising things, ensuring deadlines are met and things are running smoothly? Studio Coordination might be right up your alley.
Our client are the elite of the Design industry, specialising in multi residential and Interior Design, whilst maintaing their design integrity over a span of 20 years. Due to a continous rise in projects, their office now requires more support. This is where you come in.
What will the role entail?
- Office coordination
- Management and overseeing of Administrative staff
- Answering/Directing calls when required
- Liaising with clients and senior level staff
- Assisting and supporting the Design team where required
- Maintaining office supplies
- Assistance with HR duties
- Submission coordination and assistance where required
- Ad hoc administrative duties
What will you bring to the role?
- 4+ years in a similar role
- Experience in the Design industry
- Microsoft Office Suite experience
- Adobe Creative Suite experience
- Prior use of MYOB
- Second to none organisation skills
- High level attention to detail
- Calm under pressure
- Top notch written and verbal communication skills
Not the right role for you? Do not hesitate to still get in touch with the team here at Bloomfield Tremayne & Partners where the opportunity to work with the leaders in the Architecture and Interior Design field is just a call away.
Reference number: M17017
Please Note: Our offices will be closed between Friday 21st December until Monday 7th January.Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.