This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
STUDIO MANAGER - ARCHITECTURE
- Interesting Office Environment
- Fantastic, Inclusive Team
- Broad Range of Duties
The next step in your career awaits.
With over 30 years experience, our client is a well respected Architectural firm that boasts a team with a wealth of combined experience that are all looking to deliver the same goal; to produce quality and sustainable Architecture, pertaining to the legacy of Melbourne.
Our client is looking for a passionate Studio Manager that has 5-7 years experience managing a team, specifically in the design industry. This position will see the perfect candidate supporting the senior key members and also providing support to the wider team, across various facets of the business.
The key duties of this position will include:
- Collating information and assisting in the development of tender proposals and submissions
- Upkeep of digital and physical filing
- Taking meeting minutes and keeping all team members updated
- Coordinating projects ensuring all details are refined and resources applicable (liaising with team)
- Implementation and monitoring of OH&S and QA
- PA general requirements to the Directors & Principals
To be successful, you will possess:
- At least 5-7 years experience in a similar role
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to liaise with external clients effectively
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
If this is the position, you have been waiting for - apply now!
Not the right role for you? Do not hesitate to still get in touch with the team here at Bloomfield Tremayne & Partners where the opportunity to work with the leaders in the Architecture and Interior Design field is just a call away.
Reference number: M16731Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.