STUDIO MANAGER - ARCHITECTURE
- Stunning office space
- Vibrant culture and supportive environment
- Central Prahran location - close to transport
Do you have 5+ years experience in an Office or Practice Management role, are extremely organised, pro-active and have a love for the design industry? Welcome to the role you have been looking for.
Our client is a design focused Architectural practice that deliver innovative and timeless projects. Be inspired the moment you walk into this office space and discover the first hand work of this notable practice. This is an opportunity to grow within a great team and continue a successful career.
The Studio Manager role is a key position in this well established Architecture firm that will focus primarily on the co-ordination and management of the office! This position will encompass both studio assistance to senior key members and broader administrative support to the whole team, including external parties.
Please see below for the main duties of this position:
- Maintain a consistent and smooth running office
- Greet visitors and meet clients when necessary
- Ensure all renewals/registrations are updated
- Liaise/communicate with external Bookkeeper and preparing invoices/payment etc
- Monthly WIP reporting to Director
- PA Assistance to Directors
- Liaise with Web Developers
- Co-ordinate photo shoots with Team and ensure website is up to date
- HR duties (team development, processing leave, ensuring employee contracts are up to date)
- Maintain good working client relationships
- Maintain tender registers
The ideal candidate will be a super positive, organised and diligent individual that sees the glass half full...every time! They will possess the ability to truly understand the core values of the practice and be able to prioritise and work to deadlines efficiently.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Total Synergy (or similar Practice Management Software) is highly desirable.
Reference number: M16783Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.